We all had an experience where our smartphones become hotter than the sun itself, where you feel like it can cook raw eggs >.< Here are 8 ways to prevent your phone from overheating 😇
- Avoid prolonged use: Using your phone for a long time will generate heat, obviously.
- Keep it cool: Avoid using your phone in direct sunlight or in a hot environment, as this can cause it to overheat.
- Reduce screen brightness: Bright screens generate more heat. Reduce the screen brightness to an acceptable level.
- Turn off unused features: Features such as GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth consume power and generate heat. Turn them off when not in use.
- Remove case and clean phone: Dust, debris and a dirty phone can trap heat, causing it to overheat. Clean your phone regularly, especially the charging port and speaker grill.
- Update software: Outdated software can cause overheating, so make sure to update your phone regularly.
- Don’t charge overnight: Overcharging your phone overnight generates a lot of heat and can reduce the battery life.
- Use original charger: Avoid using cheap and low-quality chargers to prevent your phone from overheating and damage.
Care for your smartphones to make them last longer than your ex. 😊 👍 ❤️