As the Republic Act No. 11938 was recently passed, every subscriber is required to register their SIM cards as a measure to combat and reduce cybercrime. Unregistered numbers will be deactivated by April 26 2023.
Below are the steps you can take to register your Globe, Smart, TnT, Dito, and TM sim card prepaid and postpaid numbers.
How to register Globe Pre-paid and Post-Paid SIM number
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number (ex. 9171234567) and click the “Register” button.
- If eligible to register, you’ll receive a One Time Pin (OTP) text message on your mobile phone. * Enter the 6-digit OT on the registration website. Note that the OTP expires in five minutes.
- After your OTP is validated, you may now proceed with the registration. * Enter all required fields: Name, Birthday, Gender, Address, and Nationality
- Take a selfie and select the type of government ID to be uploaded. Click the”attach” button to upload a copy of your valid government ID. *
- Tick the checkbox to agree with Globe’s Privacy Notice, Attestation of Completenes: and Accuracy, Marketing and Promotional Permissioning, and Data Sharing. * Click “Submit” button to finish the registration process.
- A reference number will appear on your screen to signify completion of registrationPlease keep the reference number as proof of registration.
How to register Smart SIM number
- STEP 1: Visit the portal at https://smart.com.ph/simreg or scan the QR code below
- STEP 2: Input your information and upload your valid ID
- STEP 3: Wait for an SMS confirmation and get 3 GB FREE Data
How to register DITO SIM Number
Visit : https://dito.ph/sim-registration
DITO subscribers can register starting December 27, 2022 via the SMS link sent after SIM card insertion for new subscribers, and via the DITO APP for existing subscribers.
Registration is free of charge. Subscribers will be required to provide their personal information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Present/Official Address
- Government-issued ID For minors: The SIM card should be registered under the parent/legal guardian’s name along with:
- Any government-issued ID of the parent or guardian
- Consent of minor’s parent or guardian to register the
SIM card DITO