The iQOO Neo 9 series of sub-flagship phones is expected to launch this month in China. While the brand has yet to announce an official launch date, the lineup is expected to include the iQOO Neo 9 and Neo 9 Pro as the successors to last year’s Neo 8 and Neo 8 Pro. According to leaks, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and Dimensity 9300 chipsets will power the Neo 9 and Neo 9 Pro, respectively.
Key Specifications of the iQOO Neo 9 Pro
- 6.78-inch flat OLED panel with a 1.5K resolution of 2800 x 1260 pixels
- 144Hz refresh rate, 2160Hz PWM dimming, and an in-screen fingerprint sensor
- OriginOS 4-based Android 14
- Dimensity 9300 chipset
- LPDDR5x RAM
- UFS 4.0 storage
- 120W fast charging
- iQOO’s self-developed Q1 chip
- OIS-enabled 50-megapixel Sony IMX920 primary camera
- 50-megapixel Samsung JN1 ultra-wide lens
- 16-megapixel front-facing camera
- Plastic frame
- Glass and leather back options
- The exact battery size of the Neo 9 Pro is not mentioned, but it is expected to be similar to the Neo 8 Pro’s 4500mAh battery.
- Specific details about RAM and storage configurations for the Neo 9 Pro have not been revealed.
- The price of the Neo 9 Pro is also not yet known.
- Both the Neo 9 and Neo 9 Pro are currently up for reservations through online retail channels.
Stay Tuned for More Information
It is expected that iQOO will officially launch the Neo 9 series in the coming days. In the meantime, stay tuned to this page for more information on these exciting new smartphones.