It seems like the grass is only greener in China as of now as leaked images show the OPPO Find X6 Pro which is exclusive for the Chinese Market. But is it really greener? Let’s find out!
According to the latest rumors, we’re about to get a closer look at the Oppo Find X6 and X6 Pro. And let us tell you, the leaks are hot and juicy!
The Find X6 Pro boasts a curved-edge display, which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on personal preference. The curve can make the phone look sleek and modern, but it can also be a bit of a nuisance when you’re trying to view content on the edges.
However, the centrally aligned punch-hole is definitely a win. It’s a small detail, but having the punch-hole directly in the center can give the phone a more symmetrical and pleasing look.
Moving on to the thickness of the phone, well, let’s just say it’s a bit on the chunky side. While some people may like a thicker phone for better grip or battery life, others may find it cumbersome and difficult to handle. So, whether the thickness is good or bad depends on individual preferences.
Let’s talk about the Oppo Find X6 Pro’s camera module – where the magic happens! The camera module is round-shaped, which is definitely a unique and bold design choice.
It stands out from the typical rectangular or square camera bumps we see on most phones. But then again, that depends on your personal taste and preference.
Inside the camera module, we have a pill-shaped LED unit at the top and two camera sensors. These could potentially produce high-quality photos.
Plus, with the Hasselblad branding, we can expect some professional-grade camera features.
The periscope zoom camera is also a standout feature. It can come in handy when you need to zoom in on your subject from far away. The only downside to a periscope zoom camera is that it can make the phone bulky and less portable.
On to the back, we can see that the black and green variants of the X6 Pro have a glass back. Glass backs usually look and feel premium, but they’re also more prone to cracks and scratches.
On the other hand, the silver variant has a leather back, which can provide a unique and luxurious feel. However, leather can be less durable than other materials and may not age well over time.
Other key specs includes:
- 6.82-inch E6 AMOLED display with Quad HD+ resolution of 3168 x 1440 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 10-bit colors, and up to 2,500 nits of brightness.
- Under-display fingerprint scanner for security.
- Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset with LPDDR5x RAM and UFS 4.0 storage.
- Variants: 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage, 16 GB RAM + 256 GB storage, and 16 GB RAM + 512 GB storage.
- 5,000mAh battery with support for 100W wired charging and 50W wireless charging.
- 32MP front-facing camera.
- 50MP + 50MP and a 50MP rear triple camera setup.
- Android 13 OS with ColorOS 13 on top.
- Hasselblad camera optimization and MariSilicon X2 ISP.
- IP68 rating.
For more leaks and news regarding this smartphone, don’t forget to visit the website from time to time for the latest news in the tech world!