Having a 200 megapixels is one thing but having the right software and hardware to back it up is another. Earlier today, realme tweeted with a picture, flexing how the realme 11 Pro+ is not just marketing gimmicks but an actual performer.
So what are the key specs?
- Display: 6.7-inch FHD+ curved AMOLED display that supports 120Hz refresh rates
- Rear cameras: 200MP main cameras with OS support, an 8MP sensor and a 2MP sensor
- Selfie camera: 16MP front camera
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 7050 processor
- Storage: up to 12GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage
- OS: Android 13-based RealmeUI 4.0 out of the box.
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 100W fast charging support
- Colors: Sunrise Beige, Astral Black, and Oasis Green
The device will likely have a curved display on the front, possibly sporting an AMOLED display for immersive visuals. On the back, the triple rear camera system will be accompanied by an LED flash and a ring-shaped camera module, all covered in a finish that looks like leather.
To ensure easy access, the power button and volume controls will all be placed on the right edge, while an IR blaster and microphone are expected to be found at the top. Interestingly, there are no apparent antenna linings on the frame, hinting that the device may not have a metal chassis. Keep an eye out for more updates on