Redmi Note 12 4G hands-on images have been leaked by a smartphone shop on Instagram even though the launch event has not been made
The gadget will be powered by a Snapdragon 685 CPU, codenamed “Bengal,” which is a new processor.
The Snapdragon 685 is simply an overclocked version of the Snapdragon 680, despite the fact that it appears to be a new chip. The overclocked Cortex-A73 core is operating at 2.8GHz.
Here is the smartphone store’s Instagram account. On their Instagram post, the seller requests roughly $200 (₱10,977.10). Naturally, this is not the official price; costs will vary by nation.
In Europe, we expect the cost to be €279(₱16,413.76) per unit. The Redmi Note 12 4G has the codename “tapas” or “topaz”.
Redmi Note 12 4G
- Snapdragon 680
- 6.67″ 120Hz Full HD 1080 x 2400 OLED display
- 50 MP main camera, 8 MP wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera, 13MP selfie camera
- 5000mAh battery with 33W charging
- Android 13, MIUI 14
- 165.66 x 75.96 x 7.85 mm – 183.5g
- Side fingerprint sensor, NFC, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, IP53, microSD slot (2 SIM + 1 SD card slot)
- €279 (₱16,413.76)(4/128 variant)
Please visit our website for more tech-related news! 😌👀