For in-depth full phone reviews, please visit our Youtube channel.
Leaks provided by Digital Chat Station on Twitter revealed that the vivo X Fold will have a quad-camera set-up, along with a periscope, and several features that will compete against Galaxy Z’s foldables.
Twitter user Digital Chat Station (@chat_station) shared the foldable schematics last March 7, 2022.
Other sources for the leak indicate several things about vivo’s upcoming foldable.
- 8.03 inch 120Hz LTPO AMOLED display with 2K resolution
- Curved, Front display measuring 6.5 inches
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner (expected to be in-screen)
- 50W wireless charging, 80W charging
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
vivo’s X series will be merging with the NEX. The vivo X Fold is rumoured to be released sometime this year. No price is available yet, but stay tuned for more updates.
For other vivo products specs, check here.