More than five Galaxy devices are getting Galaxy AI this first half of 2024!
The Samsung Galaxy S24 series is packed with multiple AI tools for mobile devices, thanks to the new Galaxy AI suite. It includes several enhancers to make a user’s day always an epic experience.
According to Samsung, Galaxy AI assists in numerous ways, including:
- Live Translate: Get two-way, real-time voice and text translations of phone calls.
- Interpreter: People speaking in real time can get live translations of their conversations on a split-screen view.
- Chat Assist: AI integrated into Samsung Keyboard lets you translate your messages in various languages in real time.
- Note Assist: Use AI to help summaries and organize notes.
- Transcript Assist: Summarize and translate voice recordings.
- Circle to Search: Highlight something on the screen to receive high-quality search results.
- ProVisual Engine: This engine adds AI-powered camera tools for capturing scenes and having them ready for social uploads on a whim.
Galaxy AI isn’t exclusive to the Galaxy S24 lineup. It’ll eventually reach eligible Galaxy S devices via software update. As per report, the AI features are baked into OneUI 6.1, which means units eligible for that firmware will get the AI-powered tools.
For the first half of 2024, these are the upcoming recipients of Galaxy AI:
- Galaxy S23 series
- Galaxy S23 FE
- Galaxy Z Fold 5
- Galaxy Z Flip 5
- Galaxy Tab S9 series
The first half indicates that these Galaxy devices will get Galaxy AI before June.
Unfortunately, Galaxy AI isn’t free for life as users may have to subscribe by 2026. Check our story about it here.