Xiaomi has introduced the Redmi 13C 5G, an affordable smartphone packed with powerful features. This next-generation device boasts a stunning 50MP main camera, a sleek design with starry elements, and a smooth 90Hz display.
The Redmi 13C 5G is powered by the Dimensity 6100+ chipset, offering exceptional performance and 5G connectivity. You can choose from various storage and RAM options to fit your needs, with options ranging from 4GB/128GB to 8GB/256GB.
The phone also has a 6.74-inch LCD display featuring HD+ resolution and a smooth 90Hz refresh rate along with a powerful 50MP main camera, featuring an f/1.8 aperture for capturing exceptional detail. The Redmi 13C 5G also features a selfie camera tucked inside a waterdrop notch.
The Redmi 13C 5G also has a 5,000mAh battery with 18W PD support through the USB-C port, although only a 10W adapter is included in the box.
- Dedicated microSD slot for storage expansion
- Dual SIM cards with simultaneous 5G support
- 3.5mm audio jack for wired headphones
- Android 13 with MIUI 14 for a seamless user experience
- Gorilla Glass protection for the display
- Splash and dust-resistant for added durability
Availability and Pricing
The Redmi 13C 5G will be available in three stylish colors: Starlight Black, Startail Green, and Startrail Silver. It will be available for purchase starting December 16th on mi.com, amazon.in, and Xiaomi retail stores across India.
The prices are as follows:
- 4GB/128GB: INR 10,999 (~₱7,304.21)
- 6GB/128GB: INR 12,499 (~₱8,300.33)
- 8GB/256GB: INR 14,499 (~₱9,628.49)
This is one of the most affordable Redmi phone that does not compromise.